John Ball are delighted to announce that they will be working alongside PiXL Primary to deliver a programme called ‘The Primary Edge’.
The classes will be learning about members of the fictional LORIC family to develop themselves as both learners and people:
- How can I be a successful leader?
- Can I lead an event in my classroom?
- Can I lead an event in the playground?
- How can I be organised for school?
- How can I help other people develop organisational skills?
- Can I organise an event for other pupils?
- Can I learn a new skill?
- Can I attend an after school club for a long period of time?
- Can I develop an academic area which I find tricky?
- Can I see problem and solve it?
- Can I help my teacher without being asked?
- Can I identify a skill which requires development and independently try to enhance it?
- Can I clearly articulate my ideas and thoughts?
- Can I communicate complex ideas to an audience of adults and teachers?
If you have any questions about this scheme of work, please contact Mr Mitchell on firstname.lastname@example.org