Please see link to apply for Greenwich schools Greenwich Website
Information on the Secondary Transfer process and all the required forms can be found on the London Borough of Lewisham website.
- Schools open for visits: September/October 2021 (please check on school websites for up to date open day/evening information)
- Applications open (apply online): Wednesday 1 September 2021
- Closing date for applications: Sunday 31 October 2021 (we recommend that you submit your online application by Friday 22 October 2021)
- Closing date for supplementary forms (if required) to be returned to the school directly: Sunday 31 October 2021
- Results for online applications: Tuesday1 March 2022 (you will get an email in the evening telling you where your child has been offered a place)
- If you applied by post, or if you haven’t been offered a place: we will send you the results by first class post on Tuesday 1 March 2022 (first class post does not guarantee next-day delivery)
- Deadline for accepting your offer: Tuesday 15 March 2022 (if you applied online, you must accept the offer online – you should keep a record of your login details)
- Closing date for appeals for community schools in the borough: Monday 28 March 2022 (admissions authorities of other schools may set the same or a later deadline)
- Appeal hearings: June/July 2022 (if you submit an appeal after 28 March 2022, it may not be heard until the start of the academic year in September 2022)
Below you will find information on some of the secondary schools who have asked John Ball to share their information.